RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY SEARCH
- At Forest & Coastal we recognise that excellent presentation and maximum exposure play a key role in achieving the best possible rental income for our landlords.
- We are totally committed to delivering the results you expect as a landlord. A high calibre tenant paying the best possible rent.
- Forest & Coastal are proud to be accredited members of National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA) and Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS).
- We are dedicated to presenting every single property at its very best, regardless of price. This includes photographs, descriptions, floorplan and local area maps.
- We advertise extensively on both the internet and in the local newspapers.
- Our comprehensive Property Management service is designed to give you peace of mind and relieve you of the commitment of being a full-time landlord.
- Our Rent Collection service is designed for landlords who are happy to take control of all maintenance issues but prefer a third party to deal with all financial matters.
- Our Tenant Find service is designed for landlords who want us to find a tenant, reference them and arrange all the paperwork for the start of the tenancy.
- Forest & Coastal Lettings will hold all deposits as a stakeholder and, where applicable, will register the deposit with a deposit protection scheme, in line with recent legislation.
- Our letting agency personnel will offer you experience, skill and high levels of client services and our service will be personal and match your individual needs.
- We accompany all viewings and provide our landlords with feedback from viewings.
- We will help you understand compliance with fire and furnishings regulations and also arrange safety checks on your property for gas and electrical appliances.
- We offer competitive commission rates.
- We will carry out comprehensive referencing that includes financial and employer checks and if applicable previous landlord.
Tenant Find Service
The Tenant Find Service consists of finding suitable tenants for your property, applying for references, preparing the tenancy agreement and collection of the first month's rent and deposit. As landlord you will be then responsible for all the future rent payments, serving legal notices and property management issues.
Rent Collection Service
The Rent Collection Service includes all the services offered under the introduction only service, together with a rent collection service. Once rent is collected the letting agents' rent collection commission is deducted and balance is paid to the landlord. The landlord is expected to arrange to inspect the property and deal with any repairs under the terms of the agreement.
Full Management Service
The Fully Managed Service offered is the most comprehensive service and Forest & Coastal Lettings will deal with almost all the issues of property management required on a daily basis. Urgent repairs will be undertaken as needed by Forest & Coastal Lettings and quotes will be obtained for other non-essential matters. Payment for any expenditure will be deducted from rents collected before any payments are made to the landlord. For landlords who are working or living abroad this service is essential as all matters are left in the hands of Forest & Coastal Lettings.
This Guide is intended to explain the process involved in letting a property and a summary of our services:
Click here to download a Landlord's Guide to Residential Lettings
For further information on our services or to arrange a free market appraisal you can call us on
01590 624814 or complete the details below and we will contact you